Coton d'Or PS-100A: Cotton Beach Peshtemal Towels 95×175 – Diamond Shape Pattern
These Peshtemal towels from Coton d'Or are gorgeous and extremely soft and it's perfect for all seasons, especially during summertime. The Diamond Shape Pattern creates a distinct ethnic and cultural pattern and the motifs are cleverly used towards an illusion effect. Peshtemal towels, also known as foutas, pestemals, or hammam towels, have been a part of Turkish culture since they were originally woven.
Our Peshtemal towel is made bigger with a finished dimension of 95cm x 175cm. This towel retains its shape and size well even after washing and maintains fabric integrity for a longer period of time. It uses an organic dyed yarn which makes it eco-friendly. Our towels are thin yet highly absorbent and dry very fast. These machine-washable towels use less energy in the washing machine and dryer!
Also ideal for vacations, hiking/camping, swimming, dirty pets, gyms/sports, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and, of course, home beautification and decoration.
- Diamond Shape Pattern creates a distinct ethnic and cultural pattern
- Extremely soft and highly absorbent
- Lightweight cotton
- Dries quickly
- Extra durable
- Eco-friendly, organic dyed yarn
- Maintains fabric integrity for a longer period of time
- Retains its shape and size well even after washing
- Great towel to use as a throw or travel blanket
- Brandname: Coton d'Or
- Color: Black, Blue, Red, Turquoise
- Materials: 100% Cotton.
- Size: 95cm x 175cm
- Weight: 420 grams
- Design: Diamond Shape Pattern
There are no reviews yet.