Coton d'Or PS-150: Cotton Beach Peshtemal Towels 95×185 – Candy Stripes with Herringbone Pattern
These Peshtemal towels from Coton d'Or are gorgeous and extremely soft and it's perfect for all seasons, especially during summertime. The Candy Stripes with Herringbone Pattern presents a unique ethnic design. Peshtemal towels, also known as foutas, pestemals, or hammam towels, have been a part of Turkish culture since they were originally woven.
Our Peshtemal towel is made bigger with a finished dimension of 95cm x 185cm. This towel retains its shape and size well even after washing and maintains fabric integrity for a longer period of time. It uses an organic dyed yarn which makes it eco-friendly. Our towels are thin yet highly absorbent and dry very fast. These machine-washable towels use less energy in the washing machine and dryer!
Also ideal for vacations, hiking/camping, swimming, dirty pets, gyms/sports, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and, of course, home beautification and decoration.
- Candy Stripes with Herringbone Pattern presents a unique ethnic design
- Extremely soft and highly absorbent
- Lightweight cotton
- Dries quickly
- Extra durable
- Eco-friendly, organic dyed yarn
- Maintains fabric integrity for a longer period of time
- Retains its shape and size well even after washing
- Great towel to use as a throw or travel blanket
- Brandname: Coton d'Or
- Color: Maroon & Pink, Maroon & Black, Blue & Black, Black & Red
- Materials: 100% Cotton.
- Size: 95cm x 185cm
- Weight: 390 grams
- Design: Candy Stripes with Herringbone Pattern
There are no reviews yet.