Coton d'Or PS-166: Cotton Beach Peshtemal Towels 95×180 – Plain with Multi-Stripe Pattern
These Peshtemal towels from Coton d'Or are gorgeous and extremely soft and it's perfect for all seasons, especially during summertime. The Plain with Multi-Stripe Pattern creates a subtle minimalistic design. Peshtemal towels, also known as foutas, pestemals, or hammam towels, have been a part of Turkish culture since they were originally woven.
Our Peshtemal towel is made bigger with a finished dimension of 95cm x 180cm. This towel retains its shape and size well even after washing and maintains fabric integrity for a longer period of time. It uses an organic dyed yarn which makes it eco-friendly. Our towels are thin yet highly absorbent and dry very fast. These machine-washable towels use less energy in the washing machine and dryer!
Also ideal for vacations, hiking/camping, swimming, dirty pets, gyms/sports, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and, of course, home beautification and decoration.
- Plain with Multi-Stripe Pattern creates a subtle minimalistic design
- Extremely soft and highly absorbent
- Lightweight cotton
- Dries quickly
- Extra durable
- Eco-friendly, organic dyed yarn
- Maintains fabric integrity for a longer period of time
- Retains its shape and size well even after washing
- Great towel to use as a throw or travel blanket
- Brandname: Coton d'Or
- Color: Beige, Light Blue, Red, Orange, Dark Grey, Pink, Turquoise, Yellow, Light Grey, Purple
- Materials: 100% Cotton.
- Size: 95cm x 180cm
- Weight: 300 grams
- Design: Plain with Multi-Stripe Pattern