Herzberg HG-5031: 3pcs Universal Socket Wrench
The Herzberg 5031 is a 3 Pieces socket wrench that can fit 9-27mm nuts and bolt heads using one tool. Made from a high-quality rust-resistant heavy-duty steel. Flexible and durable, his professional-grade universal socket wrench is usable from standard 1/4in to 3/4in and metric 7mm to 19mm with over 125lbs of torque. This stainless steel construction with 54 individual hardened steel spring pins that retract and adjust immediately to the shape of hex nut, wing nuts, cup hooks, eye screws and even broken, stripped and rusted nuts and other odd shape fasteners that you don't have the right tool. Perfect for home and professional use, such as household maintenance, automotive industry, manufacturing industry, construction and repairs that include nut and bolt.
- Made from a high-quality vanadium steel
- Flexible adjustability & professional design
- Durable and unique construction
- Completely replaces any series of keys
- Lightweight saves space and easy to store
- Came along with Drill adapter
- Fits with 1000 kinds of nuts and bolts
- Automatically conform to any shape instantly like hex, nuts, square, eyes, tension, flange screws, bolt heads, even worn and damaged heads
- Name: Herzberg
- Color: Silver & Wood Accent
- Material: Vanadium Steel
- Using range: 7-19mm all specification
- 3 Piece/Set: Socket Adapter + Power Drill Adapt + Torque handle
- 54 retractable stainless steel handle
- Ratchet drive 3/8"
- Fits standard: 1/4 "- 3/4"
- 7-9mm metric
- Maximum Depth:3/8"
- Standard drive: 3/8"
- Outside diameter:1"