Herzberg HG-6014: Inverter Welding Machine
The welding machine adopts the most advanced inverter technology. The development of reverse gas shielded welding equipment benefits from the development of the theory and components of the UPS power supply. The shielded welding power source to the inverter uses a high power IGBT component to transfer 50/60 Hz, then lowers the voltage and switch, and produces a high power voltage via PWM technology.
Due to the great power of the main transformers of weight and volume, the efficiency increased by 30%, The appearance of the Inverter welding equipment is considered a revolution for the welding industry. When the stick and the workpiece shorten, it reacts faster. This means that it is easier to design in a welding machine with different dynamic characteristics and it is even possible to adjust it for the specialty to make the arc softer or harder.
MMA welding machine has the following features: efficiency, energy saving, compact and stable arc, good welding effect, high vacuum voltage, good force compensation capability and multi-purpose. It can weld stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, copper and other colored metals. It can be applied to electrodes of different specifications and materials, including acidity, alkalinity and fibers. It can be applied at high altitude, outdoors, and indoors and outdoors. Compared to the same products from home and abroad, it is compact, lightweight, easy to install and use.
- Powerful inverter welder with advanced technology
- LCD amperage display
- Excellent arc stability
- Reliable work tool for professionals or personal use
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Over-voltage protection & under-voltage protection
- Over-current protection & overload protection
- Deliver optimize & flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld smooth and clean
- Automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control.
- Convenient quick connection for the output makes it quick, simple and stable.
- Adopts IGBT module technology, energy-saving, and stable heat dissipation
- Lightweight and easy to operation
- Extremely convenient maintenance and no high-frequency radiation
- Beautiful sense of design and construction
- Convenient move, use and carry from place to place
- Suitable for welding different metals such as steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, brass and bronze etc.
- Brandname: Herzberg
- Color: Black & Yellow
- Materials: High Quality Metals
- Housing Materials: Heavy Duty Plastic
- Supply voltage: 220 (V)
- Frequency: 50/60 (Hz)
- Rated input current: 18.8 (A)
- Vacuum voltage: 58 (V)
- Output current: 20-140 (A)
- Nominal input capacity (KVA force range: 4.2 (A)
- Cycle of use: 60 (%)
- Vacuum loss: <130 (W)
- Efficiency: 0.85
- Power factor: 0.7-0.9
- Insulation level: B
- Protection of the house: IP21S
There are no reviews yet.