Herzberg HG-7022FP: Marble Coated Frying Pan with Removable Handle – 22cm
Create a perfect pancake, stir-fry, casserole, curry, vegetables, omelets, potatoes, fajitas, quesadillas, and more. Fry sausages, seafood, meat, burgers, toasting pine nuts or even toasting off some spices in style and convenience with the Herzberg HG-7022. A marble coated frying pan with a removable handle. Constructed from a high-quality durable heavy-gauge forged aluminum, a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer and meticulously coated with a non-adhesive 2 layers marble coating. Durable and tough due to the firing process, the outer cover is stronger than ever and last longer than regular coating. This pan delivers an unprecedented nonstick performance without the risk of exposure to toxic chemicals such as APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser-known chemicals NMP and NEP, 100% toxic-free coating. This pan's scratch-resistant coating is also anti-bacterial and allows healthier cooking with less fat and easy for food release while the sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. The aluminum alloy material combined with magnetized base allows for rapid and even heat transfer which makes it versatile to use any cooktops such as gas, ceramic, electric, halogen & solid fuel cookers and even induction and ovens, its energy saver and efficient. The handle is completely removable, with a non-slip and ergonomically design and made from a thermo-resistant plastic which is soft and cool to touch providing comfortable feeling during cooking. It's easy to clean and dishwasher safe due to its toughness and the premium non-stick feature. Experience the comfort and style of cooking and let your inner chef in you create magnificent meals and dishes, only from Herzberg.
- Marble coated frying pan with removable handle
- High-quality durable heavy-gauge forged aluminum
- Magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer
- Meticulously coated with a non-adhesive 2 layers marble coating
- Durable and toughly constructed due to the firing process
- Unprecedented non-stick performance without risk of exposure to toxic chemical
- Hardened scratch-resistant coating
- Less fat and easy food release
- Allows for rapid and even heat transfer
- Versatile, energy-efficient and stylish
- Completely removable handle with nonslip and ergonomically design
- Soft and cool to touch and comfortable handle
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- 100% APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, NMP and NEP free
- Can be used to any cooktops such as gas, ceramic, electric, halogen & solid fuel cookers and even induction and ovens
- Brandname: Herzberg
- Color: Black, Red Accent
- Pan's Material: Forge Aluminum
- Coating Material: 2 layer marble coating
- Handle Material: Thermo-resistant plastic
- Bottom: Magnetize
- Diameter: 22cm
What is PFOA?
PFOA, a kind of glue that can fix the coating, is an endocrine disruptor possibly carcinogenic. This substance can migrate during heating at very high temperatures. Before buying a frying pan, it is best to check that this chemical component isn't present in the composition of the coating in contact with food.
There are no reviews yet.