Widmann WM-MIG160: Welding MIG/TIG/MMA 160
- Portable MIG / MMA / LIFT TIG 3 IN 1 Welder
- IGBT inverter technology
- MIG gas / gasless operation
- Over-temperature / over-charge / over-voltage protection
- LIFT TIG function
- Suitable for stainless steel wire, aluminum wire, argon wire, flux cored wire, rutile electrode
- Air cooling ventilation
- Wire feed control
- Portable gas / gasless welder with fan cooling with thermal protection, equipped with speed regulator.
- Provides a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter, and a wide voltage range.
- The display allows for presets for more precision and control.
- Excellent for home projects and various repairs, perfect for auto shops, farms, and small welding shops.
- Brandname: Widmann
- Color: Yellow
- Materials: Steel
- Supply voltage: 1HP 230V, 50Hz
- Function: MIG, MMA / LIFT TIG Max.
- Input Power: 5.4KVA
- Efficiency: 85%
- Power factor: 0.7 Max.
- Open circuit voltage: 65V
- MIG Output Range: 30A/15.5V-160A/22V
- MMA/LIFT TIG Output Range: 30A/21.2V160A/26.4V
- MIG rated duty cycle: 35% at 160A, 60% at 120A, 100% at 95A
- Rated duty cycle MMA / LIFT TIG: 35% at 160 A, 60% at 120 A, 100% at 95 A
- MIG Welding Wire Diameter: 0.61.0mm
- Usable electrode size MMA/LIFT TIG: 1.6-3.2mm
- Wire feed speed: 2-15 m/min
- Insulation class: F Housing protection/insulation class: IP21S
There are no reviews yet.