Widmann WM300: Welding Semi-Automatic Inverter MIG 300
Welder semi-automatic with fan cooling with thermal protection, equipped with speed control regulator.
Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage range.
Excellent for home projects and various repairs, perfect for car shops, farms and small welding shops.
Display allows presets for additional precision and control.
- Portable MIG 300
- IGBT inverter Technology
- Over Heat/ Over Load / Over Voltage Protection
- Suitable for Steel Stainless Wire, Aluminum Wire Argon Wire, Flux Cored Wire
- Air Cooling Ventilation
- Wire Feeding Control
- Light Weight
- Power voltage(V):1phase AC220V ±15%
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power Input: 1ph 230V
- Max. No-load Voltage: 28V
- Output current(A): 50-100
- Force range(A): n/a
- Duty Cycle: 10%
- No-load loss(W): n/a
- Efficiency: 85%
- Insulation grade: F
- Flux cord wire diameter: 0.6-0.9mm
- Housing protection grade: IP21S
- Weight: 12kg
- Dimensions: 420mm×280mm×330mm
There are no reviews yet.